2 and 3 way electro-pilots n.o. and n.c.
To all intents and purposes, these can be defined as direct control mini-solenoid valves, normally closed with the following limitations: fewer cycles per minute, determined by the fixed outlet dimension of 2.4 mm, and the use of small capacity pumps.
The electro-pilot comes with a 360° revolving coil encapsulated in a polyamide resin with class F 155°C fibre glass.
Connection is made with an incorporated HIRSCHMANN type socket.
- Power absorbed: MAX 11 watt
- Standard voltage supply: 24 - 110 - 220V. 50/60 Hz 110-48-24-12 DC 100% ED
- Working limits: rated voltage +10% -5% with hot coil.
- Working temperature of coil: -10°C +45°C
- Fluid temperature: -5°C + 60°C
- Degree of protection of connector: IP 65